|Description||Don't let mosquitoes1` keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF! Deep Woods repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats, and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable. GET BACK OUT THERE.|
This product has no shipping restrictions within the U.S.
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to Humans. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin irritations in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center. Physical & Chemical Hazards: Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperature above 120 F may cause bursting. Do not expose treated surfaces neat fire or flame until dry.
Active Ingredient: Deet (25%). Other Ingredients: (75%)